This Spring we’re offering 5 new publications. If you’d like a free copy of any of them, you can make a request through our publications page.
- an evaluation by K. Turba and M. Hudgens of L.A.Noire, a role-play adventure game for PC and consoles available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and English.
- an evaluation by C. Cobo of Dark Tales: Murders in the Rue Morgue, a casual handheld (iOS) adventure game available in Spanish, French, German, and English.
- an evaluation by F. Amaral and K. Turba of Portal 2 an action-adventure game for PC and consoles available in Spanish, French, German, Russian, and English with audio, and Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with subtitles.
- a white paper by project co-director J. Reinhardt entitled: Social Network Games: Potentials for Foreign Language Teaching and Learning
- a second white paper by J. Zhao that outlines Seven Social Networking Games appropriate for intermediate language learning