This Fall we’re offering 5 new publications. If you’d like a free copy of any of them, you can make a request through our publications page.
- a set of materials by J. Zhao for teaching Mandarin Chinese to intermediate learners with Happy Harvest III, a farm management social networking game. The game is available through Facebook in Chinese.
- an evaluation by K. Scholz of Geheimakte Tunguske (Secret Files Tunguske), a point-and-click adventure mystery game for the PC or Nintendo available in German and English
- an evaluation by T. Villa of iMots Caches, a casual handheld word find game available in French
- an evaluation by F. Amaral and I. Teixeira of Jogo da Gloria, a browser-based game designed for learning European Portuguese
- a working paper by project co-director J. Reinhardt entitled: Digital game-mediated foreign language teaching and learning: Myths, realities, and opportunities